Quality Management System
LABOGENA has been involved for many years in a Quality Management approach to:
- Continuously improve the quality of our organization
- Optimize our customer relationships
- Regularly provide services at a quality level that meets the requirements and needs of our clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction
2004 - 2007 : ISO 9001 certification
LABOGENA is certified ISO 9001 : 2000 for the design, development and production of diagnostics in the fields of genetics and breeding for all stakeholders in animal production.
2009 - 2012 : accréditation ISO 17025 - Fixed type A
LABOGENA is certified ISO 17025 (Fixed type A) for cattle identification with microsatellites and PrP genotyping in sheep.
2013 - 2015 : accréditation ISO 17025 - Flexible type B
LABOGENA obtained a extention to its ISO 17025 accreditation (fixed to flexible) that allows to introduce at any time a new analysis that uses the same technology than the one which is accredited.
Since 2017 : accréditation ISO 17025 - FLEX3 type
Since the 5th September 2017, LABOGENA has obtained its accreditation n°1-5682 (available on the COFRAC website) according to the ISO 17025 standard. The laboratory has a FLEX 3 range, allowing the laboratory to be recognized as competent in the field covered by the general range, to adopt any recognized method and to develop or implement any other method which it ensures the validation.
- Since 2005, LABOGENA participates in all interlaboratory tests conducted by the International Society for Animal Genetics (ISAG) and LABOGENA is systematically ranked in rank 1 (best score).
- Every year, LABOGENA participates in the European test for the PrP genotyping in sheep and always achieves the expected result.
LABOGENA is active at the International Society for Animal Genetics (ISAG) which defines the international rules for genetic identification and filiation in animals. LABOGENA's various members actively participate in the evolution of international standards.
Since 2007, the International Committee for Animal Recording (ICAR) accredited LABOGENA for parentage verification in cattle.
LABOGENA is qualified by France Génétique Elevage (FGE) to bring genotypes and to perform the parentage testing.
Since 2011, LABOGENA is certified as an Illumina Certified Service Provider (CSPro) for the Infinium technology.
SInce 2014, LABOGENA proposes its approval to the Research Tax Credit (CIR) to all these customers. The list of approved organizations and the period of approval is available at the at this address.